Saturday, June 11, 2011

Clay 'em Up!





Bored much? Or just feeling creatively challenged ?
Take a break ..grab your wallet and head to the nearest stationery...
Why?? Because blocks of colourful Plasticine cakes, is exactly what you need, in times of a creative drought..

Knead and shape your thoughts into whatever you want! In my opinion, it's OK to act like a child sometimes.. It's therapeutic!

And besides this is a classic example of having fun without burning a big hole in your pocket...
My friend Sharmeen, who firmly believes that "Play Dough costs next to nothing , considering the hours and hours and HOURS of endless fun", will vouch for that thought.

So go ahead! pick up your play dough right away and go crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Play dough really is the best. I agree. I'm liking this blog already.

    P.S. Thanks K.D! I feel famous :D

    ReplyDelete